Rule, 3-Way Illuminated Rocker Panel Bilge Pump Switch, 12, 24, and 32 volt - 43 and 44
- Able to control all pumps equipped with an automatic float switch
- Features a black plastic panel
- Built-in fuse holder and an internally lighted rocker switch with 3 positions (auto, off, or manual)
- Rule's "fail-safe" spring returns to "OFF" from the "manual" position on switch (hold down to run bilge pump manually)
Ratings & Reviews
over all not a bad switch, but poor design for install. need to make a template, NO room for error! you will cut a hole the size of the switch, and drill for the fuse, dont screw up. would like a little better quality for the price.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.