Rule, High Water Bilge Alarm, 24 volt
Mfr: Rule Industries
Rule, High Water Bilge Alarm, 24 volt.
- Consists of a non-mercury float switch and an in-dash gauge that features both a visual and an audible 85 db alarm
- Allows an unmanned compartment to be constantly monitored
- For additional compartments add additional Rule Float Switches
- Complies with CFR 182.530 which requires a visual and audible alarm in each unmanned space on commercial vessels at least 26' (7.9m) in length
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.