- High-visibility yellow color handle
- Made in the USA
- Contains: Bit storage chamber holds the following bits: T15 and TT20 torx bits, #0, #2 and #3 phillips, 5/32”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4” slotted, #1, #2 square driver
- Chamber also allows for easier access to bits
- Ratcheting forward and reverse feature
- Can also lock in place for torque
- ISO Certified
Question: How do you change bits?
Answer: The double ended bits on the Lutz 15-in-1 screwdriver easily snap in and out of the driver end. A little turn of the handle lets you remove and store the bits. There are small spring-loaded buttons that keep the bits from falling out (and in to the bilge or overboard). They just snap in and out. These are nicely designed and also great in the kitchen catch-all drawer.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.