Salt-Away Mixing Unit, salt remover concentrate delivery system MIXING UNIT ONLY
Mfr: Salt-Away Products
- O-ring in receptacle prevents leakage. It must be in place at all times.
- For easy connection to hose fittings, the out-flow end is constructed with male threads and with female threads for the in-flow handle end.
- The unit is warranted to withstand water pressure up to 60psi.
- The Salt-Away Mixing Unit was used in the vast majority of the testing performed in the development of Salt-Away.
- Salt-Away is manufactured to be dispensed from the Mixing Unit at aÊratio of 512 parts water to 1 part Salt-Away.
- Salt-Away claims for the performance of Salt-Away are based on testing and the use of this product.
- Salt-Away recommends customers dispense Salt-Away with the Mixing Unit when the size of the project requires this type of equipment.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.