Sandvik ABA Hose Clamp, 316 Stainless Steel
Sandvik ABA Hose Clamps without perforations in rolled-edge band so your hoses are clamped securely and safe from clamp damage. Scandvik ABA clamps are made using 316 stainless steel for corrosion resistance in the marine environment.
- Designed to protect your boat hoses from clamp damage
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Even circular tightening
- Rolled band edges protect hose from wear
- Vibration proof thread pitch
- Hex head worm screw 9/32" (7mm) across flats
Ratings & Reviews
Buy it once, use it for life
Great clamps, the edges are rolled up enough not to dig into the hose, there are groves not cuts for the screw, which are excellent to keep from cutting into the hose and the worm screw is 316 stainless too, it will be easy to remove 10 years latter. The price is better than anywhere on the web for the same clamp.
Top quality clamps
Top quality clamps at a good price. Don't get stuck on the water with a cheap hose clamp. These will far exceed regular clamps and not distort your hose. Go2marine excels again
Best price and highest quality
Perfect fit for 1 1/2 " hose , radius edges and grooved no slots for hose material to extrude thru. Screw is stainless also, you will not have to cut it off in the future.
#12 were just the right size for the 3/4 inch exhaust/ raw water hose. Smooth inside and completely non magnetic band and screw. Look like very high quality.
Best in the West
Beats Amazon and local chandleries hands down!
Great source for ABA hose clamps
by Edward Dworak
I could not find ABA hose clamps at any of my local auto supply stores. The usual comment I received at the supply store counters was "What's an ABA clamp?" Anyhow, Go To Marine had exactly what I wanted for my 1982 Ferrari.
Recommended from me :-)
Great price..no issues with installation...easy purchase..
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Scandvik's products are unconditionally guaranteed to the original purchaser against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.