Sandvik Hose Clamps, GSB Trunnion, 316 Stainless Steel
Sandvik Trunnion Hose Clamps are heavy duty, low profile T-bolt style clamps particularly suited for boat use in sealing exhaust, pressure or suction lines with plastic or steel inserts. These stainless steel trunnion hose clamps offer high shore hardness values and distinguish themselves from other clamps with extremely high band tensile force. Sandvik Trunnion Hose Clamps are easily installed by means of manual, pneumatic or electric tools.
- Designed to protect your hoses from hose clamp damage
- Band, screw & housing all made of high grade stainless steel (1.4401/AISI 316)
- Hollow trunnions
- 3 band widths (based on diameter range)
- Recommended tightening torque:
- 18mm band = 8 Nm
- 25mm band = 20 Nm
- 30mm band = 25 Nm
- Fracture torque:
- 18mm band = 15 Nm
- 25mm band = 30 Nm
- 30mm band = 45 Nm
All Scandvik's products are unconditionally guaranteed to the original purchaser against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.