Scotty High Performance Downrigger 36″ – 60″ Telescoping Stainless Steel Boom
Scotty Scotty High Performance Downrigger with 36″ – 60″ Telescoping Stainless Steel Boom downrigger is the choice for serious fishermen. The HD 2106 downriggers give unmatched power, performance and reliability.
- Unbeatable pulling power lifts 15lb. weights at 295 ft./min. and 20lb. weights with ease at 260 ft./min.
- Includes illuminated, resettable, sealed and silent digital line counter
- Boom mounted Rod Master II Rod Holder
- Includes Scotty/Marinco Plug and Receptacle
- Includes 1148 Weight Storage Hook and marine grade stainless steel boom
- Includes 1023 Tilt-up Mounting Bracket which enables the unit to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Multi-position auto-stop included
- Includes Power Grip Plus Line Release
- 1/2” Kevlar drive belt by Optibelt
- Clutch break with the largest braking surface in the industry
- Includes 1026 Swivel Pedestal Mount with 16 available positions
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
Why did Scotty do away with the Rocket Launcher rod holders?
Great question. while the Rocket Launcher looked good, it didn't hold up to the demands required to meet Scotty's quality control. The Rod Master II rod holder has replaced the Rocket Launcher and Scotty is sure you will be happy with the upgrade.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Downrigger Warranty measured by the LIFETIME of the original purchaser, against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for fishing, in conjunction with a fishing rod and reel with release system, the purpose intended, under normal conditions.Line puller extends to the original purchaser of the product a 2 year warranty against defective workmanship and/or material defects when used for lifting non-commercial traps, the purpose intended under normal conditions.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.