Sea-Dog, Kill Switch
Mfr: Sea-Dog Line (Div. Of Sea-Dog Corp)
$8.86 On Sale
Sea-Dog, Kill Switch.
- Stamped brass / injection molded nylon & Delrin
- Both Kill Switches include coiled lanyard (420499)
- WARNING: Test switch for proper function before each use
- Replace lanyard if worn, cut or frayed
- Part number 420486 (Magneto, red cap): Circuit is normally open (not complete) with lanyard clip in place on switch. When lanyard is pulled and clip is removed from switch, circuit is closed (complete), allowing grounding to a suitable ground such as a grounding block, the battery, or a suitable area on the engine itself.
- Part number 420487 (Ignition, gray cap): Circuit is normally closed (complete) with lanyard clip in place on switch. When lanyard is pulled and clip is removed from switch, circuit is open (not complete), resulting in interruption of current to ignition and shutting off engine.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.