SeaLand, Holding Tank Alert System, Tank Monitor, DTM01
$121.11 On Sale
- DTM01 Tank Monitor panel indicates when a wastewater holding tank is almost full. This monitor helps prevent damage to the boat that can happen because of accidental overfilling of the holding tank.
- The indicator panel has a single red light which is activated by the float switch inside the holding tank. When the "Full Tank" light is activated, the operation of any plumbing fixture connected to the holding tank should stop until the tank is emptied. Panel measures 3-1/4" wide x 2" high.
- Probe Assembly with Float Switch installs into a 1-1/4" (32 mm) diameter opening on the top of a holding tank. As the level of holding tank contents rises, the float switch inside the tank is pushed upward and activates the "Full Tank" light on the indicator panel.
- 12 volt operation
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.