SeaStar 1.7 "Sport" Tilt Helm Hydraulic Steering Kit without Hose, HK6400TS-3
SeaStar 1.7 "Sport" Tilt Helm Hydraulic Steering Kit without hoses is designed for single engine non-power assist outboard boats. Cruisers, runabouts, offshore fishing boats, and others with engines up to 350 HP and speeds up to 60 mph.
- Low friction hydraulic steering system
- 5 turns from lock-to-lock
- Meets A.B.Y.C standards & N.M.M.A. certification
- Kit Includes:
- SeaStar 1.7 Sport Tilt Helm with 3/4" tapered shaft (Remote Fill)
- SeaStar Pivot Cylinder
- SeaStar hydraulic steering fluid (1 Liter)
- Fittings, bleeder kit and instructions
Note: This system uses SeaStar ORB fittings.
Use the Seastar Hydraulic Steering tool to build a system for your boat. Make a series of selections, name your Bill of Materials and it will give you a list of all the parts that you need to complete a hydraulic steering system. Copy and paste those part numbers into our search box or call us to help you put together an order. We may not carry everything for the order but can special order what you need.
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.