Bentley's Marine Seating Upgrade, Starlite Internal Seat Construction
Bentley's, Upgrade Seat Construction uses Seaboard high density polyethylene in place or the marine plywood. This is an important upgrade to seats in exposed to the weather and used in seats for military, river pilots and other outside and/or commercial locations.
This is an UPGRADE purchase to improve on the plywood construction and is NOT sold as a separate unit.
- High density polyethylene
- Virtually unbreakable
- Great tensile strength
- Will not absorb moisture, salt or chemicals
- Unlike marine plywood, will not dry rot
- 1 in 5 of Bentley's boat seats use this material instead of plywood
Proudly Made in the USA (Pacific Northwest)
Bentley's marine seating stands behind their workmanship 100% and guarantees their seats, tops & covers for recreational use for two full years. Use common sense and follow directions, for Bentley's does not guarantee a product that has been misused or neglected.
Bentley's Boat Seats are built to order and typically take between 2 weeks and a month to produce. Be sure of your selection as these are non-returnable.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our workmanship is guaranteed on our seats, tops, and covers for recreational use for two (2) full years. Bentleys does not guarantee a product that has been misused or neglected.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.