Seapost Pilot Seat HBLX, 7" Adjustable Slide, 28"-34" Adjustable Post w/ Base, Black Durawear
HO Bostrom SeaPost Marine Pilot Helm Seat on your boat offers you a completely adjustable helm chair with ergonomic support for the ultimate in occupant comfort.
The primary difference between the Helm and the Console seat is the length of height adjustment. Helm Seats offer 6" of travel, Console Seats offer 3".
- Available in High or Low Back, Fixed or Reclining (25° from vertical)
- Variable seat height gives the operator a 6" height range
- 7" fore/aft adjustment
- Sierra upper seat
- Adjustable seat tilt
- 9" diameter polymer swivel
- Base module comes in 3 heights
- Fold-up footrest with 3 height positions
- Floor slide rail optionally available:
- Locks in 2" increments
- Non-corrosive polymer slides
- Floor slide track sections come in 24", 36", and 48" combinable lengths up to 12 feet
- Seats are fully "marinized" with two-coat metal finish. A phosphate base coat, plus a baked TGIC polyester powder paint finish allows the finish to survive 1,000 hours of salt spray testing. All hardware is non-corrosive.
- Your choice of upholstery: We offer two fabric colors and four vinyl colors. Custom materials are also available.
- Lumbar Support is adjustable or built-in depending on model.
- Durable armrests are fully adjustable and withstand up to 400 pounds. Arm ends allow you to mount controls.
- Sleek, quick-change upholstery kit on new product line lets you replace worn upholstery without removing the seat assembly.
- Combine components to meet your special needs; i.e., the pedestal and swivel assembly on the high-back helm seat can also be used on the floor slide rail. Or vary the seat back height, from low to high.
- Serpentine seat springs isolate shock from rough seas.
- High density seat cushion and padding are contour molded for added comfort.
These helm seats are made to order and typically take between 2-4 weeks. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Note: H.O. Bostrom seats do not ship USPS.
SHIPPING & RETURNS