Shakespeare, Antenna / Radio Tester TX & RX
Shakespeare, Antenna / Radio Tester TX & RX. No need to call for a radio check when you have this compact, easy to use, unit on-board. Unlike other meters in its class, Shakespeare's ART-3 Antenna / Radio Tester tests receiver function as well as output power and VSWR (antenna efficiency). The tester is powered by an internal battery or can be connected to ships 12 VDC with the supplied power cable, and battery level can be checked at the flip of a switch. No serious boater should be without an ART-3.
- Frequency Range: 155-158 MHz
- RF Power Scale: 0 to 30 watts
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Accuracy: +/-10%
- Connectors: SO-239
- Signal Generator: 3 KHz Deviation
- Tone: 1000 Hz
- RF Level: -115 dBM (approx.)
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Shakespeare Style 4079 one-meter cable available (sold separately) to connect the ART-2 or ART-3 to your VHF Radio, or for the Style CS-2 Switch. It has PL-259 connectors on each end, already installed.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.