Shields 141 Series, Multiflex Bilge Hose
Shields 141 Series Multiflex Bilge Hose is a marine hose for your boat made with a clear FDA formula PVC liner with a heavy black or white vinyl helix. The 141 Bilge Hose is flexible while being resistant to abrasion, mild chemicals and salt water.
Do not use glycol based antifreeze in Multiflex 141 hose.
- Smooth interior with heavily corrugated outer surface
- Great for:
- Bilge pump discharge
- Drains - sink, shower, scupper, livewell
- Potable water tank fill
- Do NOT attach to thru hull fitting below the water line
The Shields VAC Cuff for 1-1/2" hose works with the 141 Series Hose for added clamping protection but only the 1-1/2" ID hose.
Cut to length hoses are Not Returnable
Large diameter hoses and large quantity orders may require a freight quote because of shipping restrictions. Our Shipping Department will contact you immediately if there is any issue.
Ratings & Reviews
by milciades cuadrado
Quick and easy check out!
Great hose very flexible and durable
Very durable and flexible hose
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All cut product are non-returnable
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.