Shields 148 Series, VAC Extra Heavy Duty / FDA
Shields 148 Series, VAC Extra Heavy Duty, FDA. Multi-purpose, extra heavy smooth-walled, vinyl hose for sanitation system connections.
- Excellent for critical bilge, drain, scupper line and potable water fill applications
- Specially formulated with FDA approved and low water absorption compounds that give excellent resistance to odor permeation and toilet chemicals
- Reinforced with hard vinyl helix for good bend radius, vacuum rating and corrosion protection
- Smooth cover permits clamping without cuffs
- Temp range: 13 to 140 Deg. F
- Vacuum Rating: 28" Hg
Note:Hoses cut to custom lengths are Not Returnable. Shields Vac Extra Heavy Duty/FDA Hose has a smooth white FDA grade PVC with vinyl helix. It is rated for full vacuum and is resistant to mild chemicals, permeation, and saltwater. This hose is primarily used for bilge pump intake and discharge, drains (sinks, shower, and scupper), livewell intake and drain, potable water tank fill, and sanitation (toilet to holding tank, intake, self draining lines vent and pump out). This hose is resistant to odor permeation. Do not use glycol based antifreeze in hose. Do not use in pressurized water systems.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All cut product are non-returnable
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.