Shields 350 Series, Fire-Acol, Gasoline, Alcohol Fuel Fill Hose
Shields FIRE-ACOL-FUEL Fill Hose is a boat fuel fill hose built to resist gasoline/alcohol blends and compounded for low permeation. FIRE-ACOL-FUEL Hose is specially compounded to resist deterioration due to alcohol fuel resting in hose. FIRE-ACOL-FUEL Fill Hose is built with an abrasion resistant cover and reinforced with helix embedded between plies of HD synthetic cord.
- Primarily used for fuel fill (gas or diesel)
- For pleasure boats only
- Meets SAEJ1527 Type A2 and ISO 7840 Type A2 NMMA/CE Type Accepted standards
- Temperature range: -5 Deg. F to 180 Deg. F
- Burst Pressure: 90#
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All cut product are non-returnable
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.