Shields 369 Series, Fire-Acol Fuel Vent Hose, A2, 5/8", per Foot
Shields, 369 Series, Fire-Acol Fuel Vent Hose, A2, 5/" diameter resists gasoline/alcohol blends of up to 85% and diesel fuel.
- Fuel Vent Hose - Series 369 resists
- Hose is primarily used for fuel vents
- Suitable for gasoline up to 85% ethanol blended and diesel fuel
- Fire resistant
- Weather/UV resistant NBR/PVC cover
- Meets USCG Type A2 requirements for pleasure boats
- Meets SAE J1527 Type A2, ISO 7840 Type A2, and NMMA/CE Type accepted standards
- 5/8"" Inside Diameter, 0.96 Outside Diameter, 50 psi Maximum Working Pressure
- The temperature ranges from -20° to 160°F
- Sold by the unit, enter number of inches, feet, or sections desired in the Qty. box
- Hoses cut to custom lengths are Non-Returnable. Please See Return Policy.
- Maximum by the Foot length is 50 ft.
Ratings & Reviews
Great price. Fast shipping
Nice replacement fuel tank vent hose. Time will tell how long it lasts.
Good quality fuel line at the best price I could find and with reasonable shipping fees. And it arrived extremely quickly! Thank you.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All cut product are non-returnable
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.