Shields 369 Series, Fire-Acol Fuel Vent Hose, A2, 5/8", per Foot
Shields, 369 Series, Fire-Acol Fuel Vent Hose, A2, 5/" diameter resists gasoline/alcohol blends of up to 85% and diesel fuel.
- Fuel Vent Hose - Series 369 resists
- Hose is primarily used for fuel vents
- Suitable for gasoline up to 85% ethanol blended and diesel fuel
- Fire resistant
- Weather/UV resistant NBR/PVC cover
- Meets USCG Type A2 requirements for pleasure boats
- Meets SAE J1527 Type A2, ISO 7840 Type A2, and NMMA/CE Type accepted standards
- 5/8"" Inside Diameter, 0.96 Outside Diameter, 50 psi Maximum Working Pressure
- The temperature ranges from -20° to 160°F
- Sold by the unit, enter number of inches, feet, or sections desired in the Qty. box
- Hoses cut to custom lengths are Non-Returnable. Please See Return Policy.
- Maximum by the Foot length is 50 ft.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All cut product are non-returnable
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.