Shields 720 Series, T-Bolt Exhaust Hose Clamps, 316 Stainless Steel
Exhaust Hose Clamps with a T-Bolt Band Clamp has a full 360 degree clamping surface and is made of corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel
- This exhaust hose clamp can be used for any below the water line application and also works with corrugated exhaust hose
- The band is .025_ thick by .75_ wide and is made of 316 stainless steel
- The 1/4_ T-bolt is also made of 316 stainless steel and has a nylon inset locknut
- An extra long bolt is included for the best adjustment and the maximum torque is 75 inch pounds
- These clamps are designed to fit Shields 200, 201, 210, 250 and 252 Series hose
- Beginning with 4-1/2", clamps are also available for Shields 202 Series hoses, designated by the suffix "S"
Ratings & Reviews
by Craig Elgut
Very easy to find and order items.
Confident in Performance
I ordered on of these to see exactly what I was getting for my money. I feel this clamp is what I needed to secure the wet exhaust connections and confident on the overall performance. I expect to get another ten years before replacement. I will be keeping a eye on them even with my acceptance and confidence of the material.
Get what you pay for
The right clamp for my exhaust tube. Size matters. Best price and I’m betting that I’ll get another ten years of reliable service from this clamp.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All cut product are non-returnable
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.