Showa Atlas 660 Gloves, PVC Coated
Showa Atlas 660 Gloves armored with triple-dipped heavyweight PVC coating to protect your hands while doing boat chores or working where you need ultra-durable chemical protection and second-to-none in comfort. Atlas 660 Gloves provide heavy-duty defense against chemicals and abrasion without sacrificing dexterity. Soft cotton liner absorbs perspiration for comfortable continuous wear. Offers high-performance grip and tactile feel in greasy and damp environments. Improved hygienic design helps prevent odors. Extended edge protects wrists. Mimics the curvature of a human hand to reduce fatigue. No skin irritation.
- Triple-dipped heavyweight PVC coating
- Flexible rough textured finish over entire hand
- 12" long
- Ergonomic design
- Seamless knit
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.