Sierra, 18-7824-2, Oil Filter
- Sierra ensures the excellent performance of their filters by:
- Epoxy coating all canisters for corrosion resistance.
- Using a heavy-wall steel canister for further corrosion protection.
- Using high-efficiency filter media that meets or exceeds the OE's filtration.
- Backed by Sierra's industry-leading warranty.
- For GM marine engines.
- Used on 4 cyl, 8 cyl, and remote oil filter systems.
- Short oil filter.
- Thread Spec: 13/16" x 16NPT.
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.