Silverado 4000 Fuel Line, Outboard Fuel Hose
- Meets all current EPA and CARB standards
- Easy to rig, clamp
- Maintains flexibility under a range of extreme environmental conditions
- THV 500 barrier layer designed for permeation resistance
- The polyester reinforcement adds strength to the hose
- CPE cover is excellent for UV resistance and the gray color keeps the hose cooler to help prevent vapor lock
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The SeaStar Solutions warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original retail purchase, provided, however, the warranty period for SeaStar Solutions products used commercially or in any rental or other income producing activity shall be as follows
Ninety days from the date of original purchase for mechanical and electrical products and
One year from the date of original purchase for hydraulic products.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.