Smokehouse Products Front Load Electric Smokers
- You know what's frustrating when it comes to smoking a whole batch of freshly caught salmon, or jerky, sausage, ribs or anything else for that matter? It's when your smoker starts acting crazy with fluctuating temperatures, or when the wood stops smoking because of those fluctuating temperatures, or trying to deal with Bluetooth wi-fi techy something or other to control your smoker. All those issues are non-existent when it comes to the Smokehouse Products Front Load Electric Smokers, and have been since the 1960's when it was first introduced. Smokehouse Products Front Load Electric Smokers maintains a consistent low temperature setting (165 degrees Fahrenheit) so you know that you're smoking food at the low temperature you need... and not cooking and ruining your expensive and well earned batch of salmon or sausage.
- Electric cord
- Drip pan
- Wood flavor pan
- Free bag of Smokehouse Alder Wood Chips
- Free Recipe Booklet
- Complete operating instructions
Smoking is made simple with the Smokehouse Products Front Load Electric Smokers as all you have to do is plug it in to a standard household outlet. Place your food (after brining or preparation) on one of the five racks that sit over top of the drip pan... the smoker's capacity is a whopping 25- 50 pounds of meat or fish! Then close the door. Smokehouse Products Front Load Electric Smokers' wood chip pan is removable without ever opening the door, so you're never letting the heat out and dealing with those pesky fluctuating temperatures. Just choose your favorite flavor of Smokehouse Wood Chips and you're guaranteed to be getting an amazing amount of smoke... even with the smoker temperature at just 165 degrees! Now not every smoker can do this so you have to appreciate a low smoking temperature with an abundant amount of smoke. Now's the time to put your feet up and admire what your doing with a cold, frosty beverage! Before you know it, you'll be the most popular person in the neighborhood with the best tasting food to share!
Smokehouse Products Front Load Electric Smokers Include:
Ratings & Reviews
Loyal customer decided to up size after nearly twenty years of quality service.
by J. Fritz
Excellent product! We have had the little chief for eighteen years, and finally decided to pass it on to one of our sons, upgrading to the big chief. We look forward to many more years of delicious smoked foods provided by this line of quality smokers!
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.