SeaStar Outboard Standard Bulkhead Hose Kit 2x 26ft. HO8126
SeaStar Outboard Standard Bulkhead Hose Kit 2x 26ft.
The HO8126 SeaStar Hose Kit comes with two hoses with an integral bulkhead fitting for clean installation though a splashwell bulkhead. The integral bulkhead fitting helps eliminates excess loose hose, kinking, and chafing. SeaStar Steering hoses are engineered and designed specifically for SeaStar Steering systems and SeaStar Solutions recommends that ONLY SeaStar or SeaStar PRO steering hoses be used in SeaStar Steering Systems.
- Exceeds SAE Specifications
- Exceeds ABYC Specifications
- Engineered to provide the system with very low thermal expansion properties
- Kink resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Swaged solid fitting connection with an O-ring seal and a metal to metal backup to the primary seal
- (2) SeaStar Standard Steering hoses - 26ft.
- Usable on all SeaStar and BayStar Steering Systems.
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.