Streamline Collar Shaft Anodes by Sea Shield Marine, Zinc
Streamline Collar Anodes protect your boat's propeller shaft from galvanic corrosion. Left unchecked, saltwater will destroy the metal parts of your boat. Protecting your vessel from corrosion is a priority at Sea Shield Marine and that's why they pressure die cast and conform these anodes to the highest Mil-Spec standards. These Streamline Collar anodes are made from zinc for saltwater use and install with just 2, deep-slotted stainless steel machine screws. This design provides maximum torque and extreme durability.
- Easy size verification inside and outside.
- Easy installation-deep slotted stainless steel machine screws for maximum torque.
- Stainless steel Allen cap screws available upon request.
- Innovative O-rings keep screws from falling out.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.