Superflex50 Cordset, Dual Configuration 50A, 125V/250V, C50504, 50'
The Superflex50 Dual Configuration 50 Amp, 125V/250V, cordset provides boaters a weatherproof shore power solution. Superflex50 cordsets include the safe, easy to use SmartPlug connector for the boat side and a marina twist-type connector for the dock power pedestal. The multi-point side clip locking system holds the plug body securely into the inlet eliminating stress on the electrical connection from movement of the power cord. Weatherproof seals are created by multi-fin silicone gaskets in the interior of the plug body eliminating any water penetration when plug is connected to inlet.
- 50A, 125/250v, 3-pole, 4-wire
- #6 Tinned Wire
- Rated for -58 TO +220 degrees F - Coils tightly even in freezing weather
- Seoprene Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Outer cable jacket minimizes corrosion
- Blue LED power indicator lights
Seller warrants their products to be free from defect for a period of seven years from the date of purchase.
This limited warranty coverage includes
Parts Coverage for 7 years for repair or replacement of defective parts. Freight ground service only for shipment of a replacement part only.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.