TRFA01-XL - Battery Powered Fuel Transfer Pump w/ Extended Hoses and 4th Adapter
- Flow Rate of up to 2.4 Gallons per Minute
- Works with Any non-corrosive liquids such as gas, non-potable water, kerosene, diesel or light oils
- Water-Resistant Battery Cover for accidental fuel spills
- Auto-Stop System to prevent fuel loss or accidental spills
- Refuel boats, ATVs, motorcycles, cars, generators, lawn mowers and more!
- Backed by a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- 1. Find the adapter that is the best fit and make sure it is fastened tightly to your supply tank
- 2. Insert intake hose though the adapter and fasten the pump's join nut tightly
- 3. Attach the discharge hose to your receiving tank using the clip, make sure the discharge nozzle is in a vertical position
- 4. Start the flow of fuel by pressing the ON button
- 5. After automatically stopping, bring the discharge hose up above the tank to drain the excess fuel or liquid back into the supply tank
- 6. Put the discharge nozzle in discharge nozzle compartment and lock into place with clip
- 4PK OF ADAPTORS
Compatible with Utility Jugs, Racing Jugs, VP Racing, Mr Gasket, Midwest Can, No-Spill Can, Briggs & Stratton & Garage BOSS (× Does Not Include Gas Can & Does Not fit FMD Gas Cans)
- Operates with Four (4) "AA" Batteries, Not Included!
- NOT COMPATIBLE
- Drinking water, thinners, solvents, hot liquids, acetone, benzene, creosol, ethyl, phenol, methyl ethyl, concentrated caustic liquid soda, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid etc.
Ratings & Reviews
Highly recommend this product🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
by Winston chivers
This works perfect! Thank you!
I gave it 3 stars ONLY because the jug adapter cap does not fit as well as advertised, but the pump works great.
<br>I've seen a lot of questions on if this pump with the Jug adapter fits VP cans. I have both VP and LC fuel jugs. My opinion is that it doesn't fit either exceptionally well. If you tip the can it will surely leak as thethread patterns on the adapter cap and jugs are not the same. HOWEVER they do fit on them enough to allow the pump to work as it should. Seeing how I got the pump to not have to lift or tip it I think I will be ok with it.
<br> This pump surprisingly pumps well with 6volts (4 batteries). (doubt with the 3v 2 batt. Is does well) I empty a 5.5 gallon vp can in about 3 minutes and to my surprise it emptied 99% of the fuel out of the can. I was worried it would leave to much fuel in bottom but it did not .
SHIPPING & RETURNS