Taylor Made Dual Cut Outs, High Rails Center Console T-Top Semi-Custom Boat Cover
Center Console T-Top Semi-Custom Boat Cover, Dual Cut Out, No Rails:
- “Console tube" secures up underneath the T- Top, protects the center console and will accommodate most sizes and locations of tops and consoles on boats up to 25'4"
- Tie-Downs System included, this system relives stress on the zippered ends during over the road trailering
- For Boats with side by side mount dual outboards - cut out opening in stern section is 50"
Boat Cover Features:
- Bow and transom corner reinforcements
- Motor Hoods sold separately
- Shock Corded Hems
- Sewn-in Buckles
- Tie-Down Strapping - 80 feet
To choose the correct semi-custom fit cover for your boat, measure the beam width and center line length of your boat.
These covers fit several makes and models of boats with same hull styles. The windshield pocket is in the average position for this range of boat. Your boat may differ.
Please measure carefully because these covers are made to order: 20% restocking fee may apply.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Taylor Made Dual Cut Outs, High Rails Center Console T-Top Semi-Custom Boat Cover Return PolicyTops and Covers may be returned within 30 days of purchase restocking fees of up to 20% will apply.
Taylor Made Products warrants its Trailerite® boat covers and Bimini BoaTops® to be free of defects in material and workmanship. This 5-year limited warranty pertains to defects in material and workmanship only. Damage caused by improper use or care is not covered by this warranty. Examples of damage that is not covered are:
- Allowing water, snow, or ice to pool or puddle on the product.
- Tears or rips caused by failure to protect the product from sharp objects.
- Wind damage due to improperly tying down of the product.
- Fabric discoloration or failure due to chemical exposure (includes tree sap, bird droppings, oil, and gas).
- Mildew caused by dirt resting on the product, or the product being stored while damp.
- Damage caused by acts of God.
Under the terms of this warranty, any Trailerite® boat cover found to be defective will be repaired or replaced, at Taylor Made Products' option. If minor repairs can return the product to useful service, it will be repaired at no charge. If the product is beyond minor repair, the cost of replacement (a new product) will be calculated by subtracting the residual value of the defective product from the current actual retail price for the same item. When you call us for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) #, we can estimate the replacement cost of the product.
This warranty is in lieu of all warranties, express or implied, and under no circumstances shall Taylor Made Products be liable for any damages in excess of the boat cover's original purchase price.