Trident 132 Series, HD & XHD Water & Air Hose
Trident 132 Series, HD & XHD Marine Water & Air Hoses are cost effective, Hi-Temp, EPDM rubber, polyester reinforced hose for your boat and built to exceed SAE J20R3 ratings.
- Resistant to coolants, ozone, cold & heat; and serves a variety of boat and plant pressurized applications (water & air delivery)
- 132 series: 2 spiral, 200 psi (1.38Mpa) WP (No wire)
- Operating temperature -40 Deg. to 212 Deg. F (-40 Deg. to 100 Deg. C)
- 134 series hose serves below water line intake and discharge applications (A/C, Eng, Sani) etc.
- 2 year warranty
Sold by the foot. Enter the total number of feet needed (up to 50 foot continuous) in the Qty. box. During Check Out you can tell us what lengths you need the hose cut to if you need multiple sections.
Note: Hose sold by the foot is non-returnable.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.