Trident 252 Series Corrugated Marine Wet Exhaust Hose
Trident 252 Series Corrugated Marine Wet Exhaust Hose. Use for longer connection which requires a very tight bend on marine wet exhaust systems. Trident 252 hose is color coded bright blue stripe with size and description marked continuously in bold white letters.
- Meets SAE J2006
- Temperature Range: 200 Deg. continuous - 250 Deg. intermittent
- Use for longer connection which requires a very tight bend on marine wet exhaust systems
- Meets or exceeds USCG and ABYC requirement for type certified wet exhaust service
- Formulated to resist engine heat, exhaust fumes and ozone
- Corrugated construction with double helical wires imbedded between tough rayon spiral cord piles for tight bend radius
- Bend Radius for 3" & smaller hose is 2 x ID = approximate bend radius and for over 3" is 6 x ID = approximate bend radius
Trident recommends double clamping with 1/2" or larger S/S clamps spaced at least one clamp width apart at a minimum of 1" from end of pipe and at least one clamp width from end of hose.
- Sold by the indicated units:
- For sold by the foot hose enter number of feet or sections desired in the Qty. box (up to the max length)
- For 12-1/2' sections enter the number of desired pieces
- Maximum length is 12-1/2'
- 8ft length is maximum length that can ship by UPS shipping
- Cut hoses are custom items and Not Returnable
Large quantities and large diameter hose may require a freight quote due to shipping restrictions. Our Shipping Department will contact you if there are any shipping issues.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.