Trident 252 Series Corrugated Marine Wet Exhaust Hose
Trident 252 Series Corrugated Marine Wet Exhaust Hose. Use for longer connection which requires a very tight bend on marine wet exhaust systems. Trident 252 hose is color coded bright blue stripe with size and description marked continuously in bold white letters.
- Meets SAE J2006
- Temperature Range: 200 Deg. continuous - 250 Deg. intermittent
- Use for longer connection which requires a very tight bend on marine wet exhaust systems
- Meets or exceeds USCG and ABYC requirement for type certified wet exhaust service
- Formulated to resist engine heat, exhaust fumes and ozone
- Corrugated construction with double helical wires imbedded between tough rayon spiral cord piles for tight bend radius
- Bend Radius for 3" & smaller hose is 2 x ID = approximate bend radius and for over 3" is 6 x ID = approximate bend radius
Trident recommends double clamping with 1/2" or larger S/S clamps spaced at least one clamp width apart at a minimum of 1" from end of pipe and at least one clamp width from end of hose.
- Sold by the indicated units:
- For sold by the foot hose enter number of feet or sections desired in the Qty. box (up to the max length)
- For 12-1/2' sections enter the number of desired pieces
- Maximum length is 12-1/2'
- 8ft length is maximum length that can ship by UPS shipping
- Cut hoses are custom items and Not Returnable
Large quantities and large diameter hose may require a freight quote due to shipping restrictions. Our Shipping Department will contact you if there are any shipping issues.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.