Trident, 305 Series, Type B1-15 Low Permeation O/B Marine Fuel Hose
Trident Barrier Lined 305 B1-15 Low Perm Fuel Line is a hose suitable for both gasoline (including ethanol blends up to E85) and diesel (including bio diesel blends up to 100%). Your boat's fuel needs will be up to standards as well since the 305 series hose exceeds ABYC H-24, SAE J1527, ISO 8469 B1, USCG Type B1-15; EPA Certified and CARB Executive Order for low permeation Type B1-15. Trident Marine 305 fuel hose is also NMMA Type Accepted & CE certified.
305 B1-15 hose is built with the best fuel and age resistant formulations and a unique “Barrier Liner” on inside surface of the tube, so fuel is not in direct contact with rubber. This greatly reduces fuel permeation and prevents ethanol degradation of the rubber tube, which can cause small pieces of rubber to reach and damage the engine. That is particularly important considering the prospect of higher ethanol blends (E-15) available at gas stations next year. Provides extraordinary resistance to fuel permeation, aging, heat, cold, and ozone. It also provides excellent rope like bend-ability and fitting retention.
- Application: Fuel Supply Line for Outboard Engines.
- Tube: Fluoroplastic Internal Barrier
- Cover: Gray CPE Rubber
- Reinforcement: 2-Spiral Polyester Plies
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 212°F (-28ºC to 100ºC)
Sold by foot enter number of feet desired in the Qty. box
Note: Hose sold by the foot are Not Returnable
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.