Trolling Motor 12/24V Plug (Male), MFG# 2018BP-24.
- The black Trolling Motor Plug is wired to the power leads to the trolling motor to supply 12V or 24V power to the trolling motor when plugged into the receptacle.
- The plug has an internal jumper to handle either a single 12V battery for 12V trolling motors, or two 12V batteries for 24V trolling motors.
- The Receptacle is glass reinforced, corrosion resistant nylon and on the back side it is wired to the boat's batteries and accepts 8 gauge stranded wire, or up to 6 gauge cables with ring terminals.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.