Uflex Brass Hydraulic Steering Cylinder
$662.51 On Sale
Inboard hydraulic steering cylinder works with Uflex marine hydraulic steering helms to provide smooth, fatigue-free steering.
Uflex Brass Hydraulic Steering Cylinders. UC293-1 Cross Reference to Hynautics HC5314.
- Inboard Cylinder
- Balanced cylinder; the number of turns lock-to-lock is equal port to starboard
- Volume 293 CC 17.8 cu. inch
- Output force 2545 lbs.
- Torque 12816 lbs.
- Inside diameter 1.97 in.
- Stroke 7 in.
- 3/8 in. fittings for high pressure flex hose
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.