V-Hull Cuddy w/ Rails, I/O, Fits Bayliner Capri 212 CU Cuddy Cabin Swim Platform I/O (2004-2008)
Mfr: Taylor Made Products
A semi-custom, trailerable, boat cover that will fit most V-Hull Cuddy Cabin Boats with Inboard / Outboard motors. Mildew and UV resistant, the Hot Shot fabric is made of breathable acrylic coated polyester that is backed by a 5-Year Taylor Made Warranty.V-Hull Cuddy Cabin Semi-Custom Covers are for boats with:
- 6" - 18" Bow rails
- Forward decks
- Reduced cockpits
- High windshields
- Inboard / Outboard motor configurations
- Boat Cover Features:
- Bow and transom corner reinforcements
- Shock Corded Hems
- Sewn-in Buckles
- Tie-Down Strapping - 80 feet
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All cut or custom products are non-returnable.
- All custom covers are patterned for standard boats from the factory.
- These Custom Boat Covers fit unmodified boats with no aftermarket accessories or boats with t-tops, ski/wakeboard towers or radar arches
- Due to the countless display configurations and monitor settings, actual fabric colors may appear slightly different than what you see here.
- Taylor Made Covers are custom made at the Taylor Made factory for each boat size as well as customer's choice of material and color.
- To help assure customer satisfaction, trained Taylor Made personnel are available for assistance with each order and may even contact customers prior to cover production to assure proper selection.
- All Returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- All Products are non-returnable if they have been installed.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.