Washington Chain & Supply, Workboat Anchor
Washington Chain & Supply, Workboat Anchor provides excellent holding power in sand and mud bottoms. These Working anchors are well suited for numerous boats and offshore vessels.
- Provides excellent holding power in sand or mud bottoms
- Working anchor for numerous offshore vessels
- Working anchor is available in sizes up to 30,000 lbs.
NOTE - the picture is only representative as a 2,000 lb anchor does not have the same profile as a 50 lb anchor!
These anchors are manufactured overseas as workboat anchors along the design of a Danforth style anchor. The weight is correct and the size of the flukes and length of the shank and stock vary with production runs.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.