West System, Special Coating Epoxy Hardener - 207
- For coating applications where an exceptionally clear layer is needed
- Great when natural wood finish is desired
- Used for laminating veneers where bleed through at joints may be exposed to sunlight
- Cures to a light amber color, similar to traditional spar varnishes
- Ultraviolet inhibiting additive works in conjunction a quality UV-filtering varnish to ensure strong resistance to sunlight damage
- Designed to self level for smooth finishes
- Able to wet-out and bond fabrics
- More difficult to thicken and less cost effective for this purpose than 205 or 206 Hardeners
- Mix Ratio (Resin/Hardener) - 3:1
- Pot life at 72°F - 22 to 27 minutes
- Cure to a solid state - 9 to 12 hours
- Cure to maximum strength - 4 to 7 days
- Minimum recommended temperature - 60°F
- Pumps required - 300, 306-3 or 309-3
The mix ratios above-5:1 for 205 and 206, 3:1 for 207 and 209-refer to the ratio of resin to hardener if you are metering by weight or volume. When using 300 Mini Pumps, pump one stroke of resin for every one stroke of hardener. Refer to the instructions included with the 300 Mini Pumps before using.
Low Temperature Considerations
When using WEST SYSTEM Epoxy at low temperatures, special precautions can be taken to assure maximum performance.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.