Showa Atlas 460 PVC Work Gloves
Work Gloves, Showa Atlas 460 are PVC work gloves to keep your hands warm and dry and your grip flexible and secure on your boat or while working in wet conditions. The Showa Atlas 460 gloves are built to stay flexible down to -4 Deg. F (-20 Deg. c) and feature an insulated acrylic liner and double PVC coating that's oil and chemical resistance.
- Flexible at low temps (-4 Deg. F / -20 Deg. c)
- Oil and chemical protection
- Surface provides tactile feel and better grip
- Fully-coated double-dipped PVC, Impermeable for working in damp or greasy environments
- Insulated with seamless yellow acrylic liner
- 300mm (11.8 in.) long
- Rough finish for best grip
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.