XtraTuf, Extra Tough, Insulated Neoprene Boot, 15" High, Copper Tan
- Flexible, hand-layered seamless boot shell
- Shells are triple-dipped in liquid Neoprene latex for extra tough, extra watertight protection against acids, corrosives and contaminants
- Immersed in a special sealant for the XTRATUF "total protection shield"
- Smooth, tough fabric linings for easy on and off
- Cork-cushioned insoles for lightweight shock absorption and comfort
- Slip-resistant Chevron outsoles with flat, surface-to-surface treads for sure-gripping traction on hard, slick footing
- 100% waterproof seamless construction
- Built-in foam insulation
Ratings & Reviews
Best cold and wet weather boots
They are the best cold and wet weather boots I own. I use them all the time at the farm, and the fishing boat. They offer good traction on deck and are equally at home in a plowed field. The only reason I give them 4 stars instead of 5 is they are now made in China.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.