Yeti Tundra 110 Hard Cooler
The YETI® Tundra® 110 was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind. It’s sized to fit all major raft frames snugly, so your YETI doesn’t end up overboard. And like all YETI coolers, the Tundra 110 is built to last trip after trip, with the same rotomolded polyethylene construction used to make whitewater kayaks. Up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and our ColdLock™ Gasket mean you won’t have to constantly top it off with ice. Which is good, because you don’t pass too many convenience stores on the river. NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Technology & Features
Technology & Features
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES - Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS - Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM - Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES - Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM - Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET - Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
- OUTSIDE 20” × 37” × 18”
- INSIDE 13 3/4” × 29 1/2” × 11”
- EMPTY WEIGHT 39 lbs
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.