The YETI® Tundra® 75 is ideal for keeping your family and friends fed and hydrated during a tailgate, barbecue, or day at the lake. Wherever you take it, the bear-resistant design of the Tundra 75 cooler will protect your food, drink, or catches from burly party crashers. Its rectangular body has the flexibility to make itself useful on board — it will fit under most leaning posts and can also be used as a seat in front of most center consoles. NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Technology & Features
Technology & Features
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES - Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS - Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM - Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES - Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM - Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET - Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
- OUTSIDE 18” × 33 1/4” × 18”
- INSIDE 12” × 26” × 11 1/8”
- EMPTY WEIGHT 34 lbs
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.