A-Series ELCI Main Circuit Breaker, Double Pole 120V AC 30A, Toggle
AC A-Series Double Pole 120V AC 30A ELCI Main Circuit Breaker with toggle actuator for front panel mount on your boat. A-Series Breakers trip on short circuit, overload, or leakage to ground.
- Provides over current and leakage protection per ABYC July 2010 Requirements
- Meets UL 1500 external ignition protection requirements
- Trips on short circuit, overload, or leakage to ground
- Front panel mount, installed in a power distribution panel
- Nominal Voltage: 120 Volt AC per pole
- Interrupt Rating: 5,000A AC
- Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic - trip free
- Operating Temperature Range: -35 Deg. C to +66 Deg. C
- Rated Switch Cycles: 10,000@rated amperage and voltage
- Mounting Screw: #6-32 stainless steel - Recommended torque 6_8 in-lb
- Hardware: #10-32 x 1/4" SS SEM external tooth lock washer - Recommended torque 14_15 in-lb
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.