AC Digital Multimeter with Alarm, 0-150 Amp, 80-250 Volts, Kw, Hz, 8247
AC Digital Multimeter with Alarm, 0 - 150 Amp, 80 - 250 Volt, 8247. Allows easy monitoring of key AC functions.
- Displays amperage from 0 to 150 Amps
- Displays voltage from 80 to 270 Volts
- Displays power from 0 to 35 Kilowatts
- Displays frequency from 40 to 90 Hertz
- High and low voltage and high amperage alarms, both audio and visual
- 3 levels of display brightness
- Programmable sleep mode blanks display for power conservation
- Splashproof front
- Includes current transformer
Input Voltage: 80-249 Volts AC (For 120 & 240 Volt AC single phase systems)
Minimum Power Consumption: 0.6 Watt (Variable with voltage, display intensity, segments illuminated, and sleep mode)
Maximum Power Consumption: 1.0 Watt (Variable with voltage, display intensity, segments illuminated, and sleep mode)
Display Character Size: 9/16" (14.29mm)
Width: 2.90" (73.56mm)
Height: 2.43" (61.75mm)
Depth: 3.40" (86.36mm)
Weight: 0.78 lb. (0.35kg.)
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.