ACR Electronics WW-3 Res-Q™ Whistle with Lanyard
$7.02 On Sale
Get attention when needed with the WW-3 ResQ™ Whistle. This compact survival whistle was specially developed to locate boaters who’ve fallen overboard, but it can also aid in land rescues. The WW-3 ResQ issues a shrill dual-tone up to 100 decibels, which is audible over great distances. The unique, flat design of this whistle keeps it from holding water, and its 31.5 inch (80 cm) lanyard easily attaches to life jackets, rafts, and other weather gear. And, to top it all of, this rescue whistle was built to meet USCG requirements.
- Gets attention!
- Loud, shrill, dual tone audible from great distance
- Unique flat design prevents holding water
- Meets USCG requirements
- Aids in land or sea rescues
- Use on life jackets, vests, foul weather gear, ring buoys, rafts, keychains, etc.
- Complete with 31.5 inch (80 cm) lanyard