ACR Electronics RCL-85 LED Searchlight
The RCL-85 LED’s sleek design makes it an attractive and cost-effective choice for small to medium-sized recreational powerboats as well as light commercial vessels. This searchlight comes with a wireless handheld remote to rotate the light 350 degrees. With an 8-degree beam angle, the light can tilt an impressive 90 degrees to make lighting draw bridges, buoys, and docks a breeze. Need to get some assistance, use the Strobe function to signal for help. The RCL-85 is weather resistant with the electronics located in the IP68 water-resistant light head instead of the base for increased protection. The ASA housing and lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
- 6 High Flux LEDs (OSRAM)
- 240,000 Candela, Max Beam Distance 3,215 Feet (980 m)
- Wireless Handheld Remote (Included)
- 350o Rotation and 90o Tilt (45o up and 45o down from home position)
- 2 Amps (12V) to 1.1 Amps (24V)
- Efficient, long-life LED’s - 50,000 operating hours
- UV & Weather Resistant
- Simple Installation (12-24V Power Connection Only)
ACR Product Number
PN 1956 (White) / PN 1957 (Black)
5.5 x 6.3 x 7.7” (14 x 16 x 19.5 cm)
3.1 lbs (1.34 kg) (searchlight only)
Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA) Housing for improved weather resistance
White or Black
Remote-controlled wireless handheld remote (included) / 433.92 MHz
Peak Beam Candle Power
Beam Maximum Distance
3,215 Feet (980 Meters)
Beam Pattern / Angle
Spot / 8o
90° (45° up and 45° down from home position)
18o per second
13° per second
LED 30W (OSRAM x 6) / 50,000 hour life
IP 56 (Housing) / IP 68 (LED Module)
Wireless Dash Mount Remote (PN 9635 - sold separately)
Standard Remote Control (PN 9636 - included)
5.03” x 4.09” (12.8 x 10.4 cm)
12 or 24 V DC
9,212,813 & 9,890,923
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.