ACR ResQLink 400 Personal Locator Beacon
Features and Benefits:
- No Subscription Required
- GPS and Galileo GNSS
- Built-In Buoyancy
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- MEOSAR Compatible
- Small and lightweight
- 5-year battery life
- 24+ hours Operational Life**
- Multi-function Clip System Included
With three levels of integrated signal technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the ResQLink 400 quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. Additionally, a built-in strobe and infrared strobe facilitate nighttime or other low visibility rescues.
Wherever your adventure takes you, whether it’s a trip to the highest mountain peaks, the most undiscovered terrain, or the vastest of oceans, rest assured that the ResQLink 400 always activates easily. Simply deploy the antenna, press the ON button, and the beacon will do the rest for you by effortlessly guiding rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
Due to innovative design elements, multi-function clips can be used in conjunction with the beacon, providing numerous wear-ability options that address a variety of useful applications. The increased ease of incorporating the ResQLink 400 on your person, or with your gear, just made all your adventures not just safer, but more convenient too.
As a leader in life-saving products for both professional and recreational use, ACR provides unparalleled safety and peace of mind with the ResQLink 400 Personal Locator Beacon.
**Based on test report from an accredited laboratory
Product Description: Buoyant Personal Locator Beacon without Digital Display
Model Number: PLB-400
Application: Hiking, camping, rock climbing, snow mobiling, skiing, fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding etc.
Size: 4.52” (L) x 2.03” (W) x 1.49” (D)
11.48 cm (L) x 5.16 cm (W) x 3.78 cm (D)
Weight: 0.317 lbs (144 g)
Battery: Non-hazmat Lithium batteries (LiMnO₂)
Class: Class 2 Operation (at -4°F / -20°C)
GPS: Multi-Constellation receiver (GPS and Galileo GNSS)
Temperature Range: Storage: -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
Operating: -4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C)
Battery Replacement: After 5 years or after emergency use, whichever is first.
Operational Life**: 24+ hours
Warranty: 5 years
Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10m) @ 10 min.
Approvals : Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Europe RED
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Warranty:WARRANTY LENGTH: 5 YEARS
This product is warranted against factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 (five)* years from the date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation. For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at : ACR Electronics, Inc. 5757 Ravenswood Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645
Our legendary products are supported by an equally legendary promise. The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
Returns to Go2marine:
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs), Personal Locator Beacons (PLBs) and Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) can only be returned for a full refund within 30 Days of date of purchase if the seal has not been broken on the box. In addition, it must not have been registered with the National Authority Registration. Any product eligible for a promotional offer (cash rebates or free goods) that has been redeemed is not eligible for return.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.