Airhead Super Slice Inflatable Triple Rider Towable
$186.26 On Sale
Gotta love AIRHEAD SUPER SLICE’s Cool Camo graphics! It’s one of top selling 3 rider towables of all time for good reason, it’s simply a better deck tube. We invented the tapered gusset design in 2000; thicker in front, thinner in back. The tapered gusset provides better towing characteristics, a more comfortable riding position and easy mounting from the water. SUPER SLICE’s nylon cover is manufactured from 100% 840 denier nylon, giving it twice the tear strength of many of our competitors’ deck tube covers. Peak performance is guaranteed with SUPER SLICE’s topside neoprene panel, 6 nylon-wrapped handles and neoprene knuckle guards. The durable 70” (deflated) 30-gauge virgin PVC bladder is fully encased by a double-stitched nylon cover with a reinforced internal tow harness. SUPER SLICE is equipped with a super-convenient Kwik-Connect for easy hook-ups and a patented Speed Safety Valve for fast inflating and deflating. Designed for 1 to 3 riders.
- Low profile deck tube
- Tapered construction makes it easy to climb on from the water
- Thick front and thinner back prevents “submarining"
- Neoprene body pad
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Kwik-Connect tow point for fast hook-ups
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- Boarding Handle
- 3 Rider capacity
- 70 in. diameter (deflated size)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Do not use in connection with drinking water. Wash hands after handling. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
ALL PRODUCTS 1 year LIMITED WARRANTY from date of purchase, except snow tubes 90 days from date of purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.