Ancor, Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Spade Terminals, (25)
These forked shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing. They are great for use on boats and in damp areas.
When heated, these connectors form a water tight seal and the ultimate in vibration and strain relief.
- Constructed with cross-linked polyolefin tubing which is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- The heat-activated adhesive lining provides an impervious seal to saltwater, oil, acids, and sunlight, as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts UL listed and CSA recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257 Deg. F/125 Deg. C
- Tinned for corrosion resistance
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
- Sold by the package
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.