Aqualarm, Engine Overheat Detector, 200°, 1/2" MPT
$21.54 On Sale
Aqualarm, Engine Overheat Detector, 200°, 1/2" MPT.
- Multi-voltage, works with 12v, 24v, 32v
- Two terminal, non polarity, normally
- Normally open detector closes when boat engine temperature reaches 200 deg.F and activates a visual and/or audible boat alarm device
- 1/2" MPT that installs into a 1/2" FPT plugged hole in the engine
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.