Atwood Rope, 550 Paracord, 7-Strand, 100' Random Color
Atwood Rope's 550 Paracord is a 7-strand, 100' rope suitable for many uses on your boat, dock, home or campsite. These hanks of paracord come as a randomly selected color/pattern from any of Atwood 550 paracord colors.
Atwood paracord is one versatile cord is made from high-tech materials using a construction that enables it to be lightweight, strong, and compact. This Atwood paracord has a 550 lb tensile strength and can easily perform tasks and jobs that other similar cords cannot. One of the most important design features of paracord is the 7 inner strands of core. By pulling out the internal strands you can turn 50ft into hundreds of feet of usable cordage. All these features make it the perfect rope to daily carry, whether it’s in your backpack, vehicle, garage, or in an apparel item.
- Diameter - 5/32" (4mm)
- Tensile Strength - 550 lb. (249 kg)
- Weight (oz/100ft) - 8oz (227g)
- 7 Strand Core (8 lines in 1 )
- Lightweight & Strong
- Color will not run or bleed
- UV & Rot Resistant
- Made in the USA
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.