Atwood Rope MFG, 1/2" Utility Rope, 50ft, Random Color
Atwood Rope MFG 1/2" Utility Rope, 50ft, has a thick sheath and a full-fiber core. Atwood's 1/2" Utility is rugged and long lasting as the thick outer sheath provides extra protection against wear and tear from hard work and the elements. The outer sheath protects the internal core making it work harder and last longer. Designed with a smooth braided sheath, it is abrasion resistant and easy to handle. This design resists flattening under loads and maintains it's flexibility and has great knot holding capabilities.
- 1/2" / 13mm diameter
- Tensile strength - 2200 lbs / 998 kg
- Weight (oz/50ft) - 32 oz / 907 g
- Long Lasting & Durable
- Full Fiber Core / Multi-Filament Fiber
- Color will not run or bleed
- UV, chemical, rot & mildew resistant
- Synthetic & lightweight
- Made in the USA
NOT LIFE LINE
Great for construction, hauling and cargo restraint, animal leashes, camping, roping off areas for crowd control, hunting, boating, lead lines, garage, home or on the farm, etc. This rope performs well in nearly all conditions, environments, and applications.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.