Atwood Rope MFG, Braided Utility Rope, 3/8" Diameter
Atwood Rope MFG Braided Utility Rope with a 3/8" (9.5mm) diameter is one of the most versatile sized ropes on the planet. 3/8" Utility Rope is strong, durable, lightweight and easy grip comfortably. Utility Rope's construction allows great knot holding ability and maintains it's flexibility. Utility Rope resists abrasion and flattening under loads.
Utility Rope is used for hauling and cargo restraint, tents, adventure, hiking, camping, backpacking, small boats, and more. This rope performs well in nearly all conditions, environments, and applications.
- Diameter: 3/8" (9.5mm)
- Tensile strength: 1200 lbs / 544 kg
- Weight (oz/50ft): 16oz / 454g
- Long Lasting & Durable
- Full Fiber Core / Multi-Filament Fiber
- Color will not run or bleed
- UV, Chemical, & Rot Resistant
- Synthetic & lightweight
- Made in the USA
All products sold to business customers are warranted by CWC only for use in Business, Government, Resale or original Equipment manufacture against any defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one (1) year after the date of purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 15% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.